Monday, July 25, 2011

Deer Crossing


I can't run out and take a photo every time a deer runs through the yard, so this one's from last summer.

Diane reminds me of the time she saw deer here in 1988:

Do you remember the deer sighting I had at Trout Lake before the house was built? I stayed there in a tent a couple of nights in the fall. I woke up early one morning with a loud pounding noise from outside and coming closer. It was a herd of deer running across the meadow sorta north to south. I can play it in my head, but oh for a movie camera at hand at the time! Fabulous experience!


For other deer-in-front-yard photos from last summer, see:

https://picasaweb.google.com/aeggebroten/DeerAtHallelujahHouse

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is such an amazing imprint in my mind. 23 years ago now... Thank you for letting me stay on and enjoy your piece of paradise!

    ReplyDelete